COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONS
Answer Yes / No
1. Do you have a cough?
2. Do you have a fever?
3. Do you have a shortness of breath?
4. Do you have a sore throat?
5. Within the last 14 days, did you have direct contact with someone known to have contracted Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Five “golden”rules to prevent the spread of the coronavirus
The following are the 5 Golden Rules to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Separate yourself physically from other people:
- By staying away from people as much as possible
- By staying home if unwell.
- Physical distancing when around other people:
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres (2 arm lengths) from others.
- Do NOT shake hands, or hug, or fist bump, or elbow bump. Keep your distance.
- Hand washing/sanitising:
- Regular hand-washing with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Or rub hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Wash hands after touching people, surfaces and objects.
- Practising good hygiene measures:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and then put the tissue in a bin and wash your hands immediately.
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Using cloth face masks:
- Use a cloth face mask to cover your nose and mouth.
- Don’t touch the mask after you put it on.
- Leave the mask on all the time except when you need to eat/drink. For eating/drinking, take it off carefully by the strings and place it in a clean paper or plastic bag.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.