- 23 Oct 21
- 10:00 - 13:00
Grade R Orientation
GRADE R ORIENTATION 2022
ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE DAY
Times for the different classes
10: 00 to 11:00 – Grade R A – parents orientation
11:00 to 12:00 – Grade R B – parents orientation
12:00 to 13:00 – Grade R C – parents orientation
Due to COVID restrictions please be advised of the following protocols
- ONLY 1 parent will be permitted to attend the meeting with their child.
- ALL parents who attend the meeting must wear a cloth mask. (NO MASK , NO ENTRY)
- ALL parents will be screened at the entrance to the hall using the following criteria.
COVID SCREENING QUESTIONS
Yes / No
1 Do you have a persistent cough?
2 Do you have a fever?
3 Do you have shortness of breath?
4 Do you have a sore throat?
5 Within the last 14 days, did you have direct contact with someone known to have contracted Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
PLEASE BE INFORMED OF THE FOLLOWING
- If you are isolating due to COVID/ contact with a COVID patient, please do not attend.
- If you display any flu-like symptoms, please do not attend the meeting and send the school a letter explaining your absence which can be dropped at the gate for attention: Delta Primary, with the security official.
- Strict security shall be in attendance to ensure all participants’ physical safety.
- Payments for uniform and ordering of uniform will be possible on the day by speaking to the secretary