WEARING OF FACE-CLOTH MASKS WHILE AT SCHOOL
As a reminder, learners MUST wear a face cloth mask when arriving at school. It is also imperative to ensure that if a learner wears the cloth mask that the mask fits their face, is clean and well-maintained. This practice must be encouraged and sustained until legislation directs otherwise.
GRADE 3 AND 6 SYSTEMIC TESTING- 28 OCTOBER 2021
Grade 3 and 6 learners are reminded that ALL of them need to be present on 28 October 2021.The WCED shall be conducting the ANNUAL SYSTEMIC TESTING of grade 3 and 6 learners for the day. Learners in the remaining grades ( R,1,2,4,5,7) are required to remain at home for the day as these venues will be utilised for the testing day (due to social distancing requirements).Please make the necessary arrangements in this regard. The grade 3 and 6 learners will be dismissed at 1:30 pm on this particular day.
GRADE R ORIENTATION 2022
ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE DAY
Times for the different classes
10: 00 to 11:00 – Grade R A – parents orientation
11:00 to 12:00 – Grade R B – parents orientation
12:00 to 13:00 – Grade R C – parents orientation
Due to COVID restrictions please be advised of the following protocols
- ONLY 1 parent will be permitted to attend the meeting with their child.
- ALL parents who attend the meeting must wear a cloth mask. (NO MASK , NO ENTRY)
- ALL parents will be screened at the entrance to the hall using the following criteria.
COVID SCREENING QUESTIONS
Yes / No
1 Do you have a persistent cough?
2 Do you have a fever?
3 Do you have shortness of breath?
4 Do you have a sore throat?
5 Within the last 14 days, did you have direct contact with someone known to have contracted Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
PLEASE BE INFORMED OF THE FOLLOWING
- If you are isolating due to COVID/ contact with a COVID patient, please do not attend.
- If you display any flu-like symptoms, please do not attend the meeting and send the school a letter explaining your absence which can be dropped at the gate for attention: Delta Primary, with the security official.
- Strict security shall be in attendance to ensure all participants’ physical safety.
BUDGET 2022 – MEETING REMINDER
Parents are reminded that the SGB will be presenting the proposed budget for 2022 financial year on the 16 November 2021 @ 17:00 in the main hall.
Thought for the day
“ We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us“ – Joseph Campbell.